Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Where can I change VPN location?

Chronotrigger

I don't know hot to change VPN location

I don't know hot to change VPN location

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hello,

To change the free vpn location on firefox (must be firefox version 151+), open Firefox, tap the 3 dot menu icon, select settings and scroll down and tap VPN. After that, look for the location dropdown menu, and tap the menu and select the desired location.

If this does not exist, don't worry, as this is a feature being worked on, and focused on being a progressive rollout.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.