Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Built in VPN on Android location selection

d.bardet1251

How can I change to a specific location using the built in VPN on android? It seems I can not change from recommended location. On desktop this is possible, and the about article seems to imply the same.

How can I change to a specific location using the built in VPN on android? It seems I can not change from recommended location. On desktop this is possible, and the about article seems to imply the same.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

The recent built-in VPN feature in Firefox for Android is experimental and in a progressive rollout in testing. It currently does not have a way to change the location now in Firefox for Android. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mobile-android-vpn

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1602028 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1601657

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.