Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Firefox doesn't allow links to be opened from other programs

Frankie Stephenson

Seemingly any program that has links that when clicked there, redirect and open a new tab in your browser just, do nothing now that I've swapped to Firefox? No indication or response on Firefox, it just acts like nothing happened. I don't even know why something this simple would break, let alone what WOULD break it.

Seemingly any program that has links that when clicked there, redirect and open a new tab in your browser just, do nothing now that I've swapped to Firefox? No indication or response on Firefox, it just acts like nothing happened. I don't even know why something this simple would break, let alone what WOULD break it.

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.