Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

How do I sync my browser on a new ipad

uncanny881

I would like to sync my browsers across all of my devices so my passwords saved in one is saved on all.

I would like to sync my browsers across all of my devices so my passwords saved in one is saved on all.

Opaite Mbohovái (4)

Once you sign in or create a new account, Sync is enabled automatically. This article will walk you through the sign-in process and how to manage what gets synced. How do I set up Sync on my computer?

and then Connect additional devices to Sync

Hi uncanny881,

Please see Sync bookmarks, logins and browsing history on Firefox for iOS to learn more about setting up sync on Firefox for iOS.

One thing I’d try first is starting Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode. If the problem disappears there, an extension or custom setting is likely causing it. If it still happens, checking Firefox’s profile or doing a clean refresh would be the next step.

alex930492012 said

One thing I’d try first is starting Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode. If the problem disappears there, an extension or custom setting is likely causing it. If it still happens, checking Firefox’s profile or doing a clean refresh would be the next step.

Please pay attention to the forum section you are in as this section is for Firefox on iOS/iPadOS.

There is no troubleshoot more nor are there Firefox extensions in Firefox for iOS/iPadOS.due to Firefox being based on webkit and not Gecko as desktop and Android Firefox are.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.