Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

How to install Mozilla VPN on multiple OS platforms using one account

64nbb8pnh7

I’m in the market for a vpn and found out u come highly recommended. Have a few questions before I proceed with the purchase. 1. Using one account, how do i install Mozilla vpn on Windows laptop, iPhones (2), Apple watch? Each of this has their own software installation. 2. Will be traveling to the Philippines this year. Found out Mozilla does not have a vpn server servicing the country. Do you have an alternate solution? 3. If I’m traveling internationally, does your vpn software automatically switch my server closest to where I’m at or do I have to do it manually by doing a search and select function? 4. Do you offer a trial version for Mozilla vpn?

Thank u much, Tony

I’m in the market for a vpn and found out u come highly recommended. Have a few questions before I proceed with the purchase. 1. Using one account, how do i install Mozilla vpn on Windows laptop, iPhones (2), Apple watch? Each of this has their own software installation. 2. Will be traveling to the Philippines this year. Found out Mozilla does not have a vpn server servicing the country. Do you have an alternate solution? 3. If I’m traveling internationally, does your vpn software automatically switch my server closest to where I’m at or do I have to do it manually by doing a search and select function? 4. Do you offer a trial version for Mozilla vpn? Thank u much, Tony

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hi,

Mozilla VPN is one of our premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.