Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Facebook videos not playing properly - slowly buffiting

motmurphy

Recently video on Facebook stopped playing normally. They very very slowly buffer! Very slowly. I've emptied the cache!How can I rectify this problem?

Recently video on Facebook stopped playing normally. They very very slowly buffer! Very slowly. I've emptied the cache!How can I rectify this problem?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Users with Bitdefender security software installed may experience problems loading websites, particularly Facebook.com. We are working on a workaround, but as a temporary mitigation, disabling Bitdefender or turning off its traffic filtering features may resolve the issue.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.