Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

how do I delete email messages from thunderbird android?

jimvan

how can I delete email messages from within Thunderbird android app?

how can I delete email messages from within Thunderbird android app?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Long press one or more messages to select them, then press the dustbin icon at the top of the screen to delete.

You can also setup a left or right swipe action to delete a message. It's configured from settings > general settings > interaction > swipe actions

If the dustbin icon is not displayed when viewing an email, navigate to ... Settings > general settings > display > visible message actions Tick the delete action's checkbox.

Moambuepyre Platform34 rupive