Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Ad blocker disabling

Kay Sophar

I have had multiple sites ask me to disable my ad blocker. I can't find an ad blocker in my extensions. Badger, which I do have, says it is not an ad blocker! Some of these sites, such as Rotten Tomatoes, are sites I use frequently! Help!

I have had multiple sites ask me to disable my ad blocker. I can't find an ad blocker in my extensions. Badger, which I do have, says it is not an ad blocker! Some of these sites, such as Rotten Tomatoes, are sites I use frequently! Help!

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Actually it was Badger! Does this mean that these sites are tracking me?

Without any sites or error screenshot for anyone to verify no one will know what is going on here on what site your clicking on.