Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Firefox goes to the wrong address

rabrown265

When I try to navigate to multiple Canadian University sites, Firefox reroutes me to my own university's libraries page For example, when I typed ualberta.ca into the address bar it went to https://login.uml.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://ualberta.ca/. This is U of Manitoba's libraries page

This happens whether I go straight through typing into the address bar, clicking a link in a google search, or a link in another website. How do I make it stop defaulting to this page?

When I try to navigate to multiple Canadian University sites, Firefox reroutes me to my own university's libraries page For example, when I typed ualberta.ca into the address bar it went to https://login.uml.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://ualberta.ca/. This is U of Manitoba's libraries page This happens whether I go straight through typing into the address bar, clicking a link in a google search, or a link in another website. How do I make it stop defaulting to this page?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

It looks like a DNS issue. Does it work differently in any different browser?

Try to switch DNS in Firefox to https://dns0.eu