Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

Surfshark

tench6410

Hi, just bought a new laptop which is loaded with windows 11, and I cannot download Surfshark vpn, I go to google and it will not even open any surfshark page, I assumed it must be something to do with safesearch, so I clicked on the safesearch button but it does not give me the option to turn it off it just states 'You don't have permission to change your SafeSearch setting. It's locked by the device or network that you are browsing on' !! how do I get over this? any help appreciated,

Hi, just bought a new laptop which is loaded with windows 11, and I cannot download Surfshark vpn, I go to google and it will not even open any surfshark page, I assumed it must be something to do with safesearch, so I clicked on the safesearch button but it does not give me the option to turn it off it just states 'You don't have permission to change your SafeSearch setting. It's locked by the device or network that you are browsing on' !! how do I get over this? any help appreciated,

Opaite Mbohovái (3)

Screenshots of the issue would help.

Moambuepyre jonzn4SUSE rupive

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

I have now sorted this, and it should be noted as follows:- My ISP is Nowtv, when I signed up for it they have what is called 'Broadband Buddy' which is automatically set at 13 years of age!! this is the equivalent to safe search, so changed it to 18years and all ok. Thanks

Good job. Mark it as resolved.