Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

NewCookie Blocker

grnbmw

When I opened Firefox this morning I was asked if I wanted to install the new cookie blocker. Now I am unable to access my employers shift schedule web page. Was I scammed? Thanks for any help.

When I opened Firefox this morning I was asked if I wanted to install the new cookie blocker. Now I am unable to access my employers shift schedule web page. Was I scammed? Thanks for any help.

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Moambuepyre cor-el rupive

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

You can remove the "cookie blocker" in Add-ons and Themes (Tools menu or 3 bar menu or ctl+shft+a); select Extensions in the left panel.