Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Tabs Crashing in Mint Linux on FF 68+

Chris Davis

In FF68+ on Mint Linux, fresh FF install, no extensions, I get "Gah You Tabs crashed", repeatedly when trying to login to Amazon, or many other sites. I have to downgrade to FF 67, and disable all updating, and I had to disconnect my network connection to do that since FF updates automatically by default. I tried the latest 69b build as well, and got the same problem. I disabled and re-enabled hardware acceleration. No change. It seems that complicated sites running a lot of Javascript that do anything with cookies some how kill the tab. If the tab is restored, it just crashes again.

In FF68+ on Mint Linux, fresh FF install, no extensions, I get "Gah You Tabs crashed", repeatedly when trying to login to Amazon, or many other sites. I have to downgrade to FF 67, and disable all updating, and I had to disconnect my network connection to do that since FF updates automatically by default. I tried the latest 69b build as well, and got the same problem. I disabled and re-enabled hardware acceleration. No change. It seems that complicated sites running a lot of Javascript that do anything with cookies some how kill the tab. If the tab is restored, it just crashes again.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Funnily I just opened a topic with the same issue : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1265708