Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

why is thunderbird saying I'm on windows XP while I'm on windows 10

wkahil

I'm on windows 10 and when trying to upgrade thunderbird I get a message saying that no more upgrades are possible on my system. Learn more says that since I'm on Windows XP or Vista I have to upgrade!

I'm on windows 10 and when trying to upgrade thunderbird I get a message saying that no more upgrades are possible on my system. Learn more says that since I'm on Windows XP or Vista I have to upgrade!
Mba’erechaha japyhypyre oñondivegua

Opaite Mbohovái (5)

Maybe you are for some odd reason running Thunderbird in "Windows XP" compatibility mode on Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/15078/windows-make-older-programs-compatible

wkahil

Please tell us what you find, because a few other users are also having problems.

I found nothing except that manual update is working

I found nothing except that manual update is working I'm now on 60.3.1 instead of 60.3.0

  1. Do you have a Thunderbird icon on your desktop?
  2. If you use it to start Thunderbird do you see this message you have posted?
  3. Right click the shortcut on your desktop. Select properties from the menu, Does it show the information in the compatibility tab the same as in the image below?