Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

firefox will not allow login on a website

Carol160

I have a new computer. Installed Firefox. I cannot login to the website with Firefox on the new computer. I can login using Firefox with my old computer. I can login using Internet Explorer. I have tried resetting cookies and everything else the internet suggests. But nothing is working.

I have a new computer. Installed Firefox. I cannot login to the website with Firefox on the new computer. I can login using Firefox with my old computer. I can login using Internet Explorer. I have tried resetting cookies and everything else the internet suggests. But nothing is working.

Opaite Mbohovái (4)

I have tried everything listed on the link provided and still nothing works. It's odd that I can login to the website on a different computer using Firefox. It is also odd that I can login to the website using IE. I have also tried logins for three other websites and no problem. I have reinstalled Firefox several times and no resolution.

Moambuepyre Carol160 rupive

tools > options > privacy

in history choose Remember history.

Please provide a public link (no password) that we can check out. No Personal Information Please !