Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

How do I turn on parental controls?

ayannaw

I searched this question in Firefox, but all I found was this:

Firefox checks the parental controls on your computer and sets itself to Prefer:Safe mode. This automatically turns on the safety feature on each website your child visits, as long as you have the parental controls active on your computer.

The parental controls are on for my child's computer login, but inappropriate sites still came up when searched. How do I fix this?

I searched this question in Firefox, but all I found was this: Firefox checks the parental controls on your computer and sets itself to Prefer:Safe mode. This automatically turns on the safety feature on each website your child visits, as long as you have the parental controls active on your computer. The parental controls are on for my child's computer login, but inappropriate sites still came up when searched. How do I fix this?

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Hello ayannaw, you must have parental controls active on your computer first, please see :

thank you

There are also free third party programs that can help you.