Ko téma oñeñongatúma. Ejapo porandu pyahu eikotevẽramo pytyvõ.
how to get rid of slow ness and going in to wrong site?
My fire fox is 32.02. But it's very slow and it alaways goes into wrong site and it atomitcly opens new window about bank
Opaite Mbohovái (1)
Could you describe going into the wrong site in more detail? For example, some users discover that search engine results are redirected to advertising sites, or that they randomly get redirected to a search results page instead of the site they want. These can indicate very different kinds of infections.
Assuming it's caused by a bad add-on, here's my suggested procedure for tracking down and cleaning those up. I know it seems long, but it's not that bad.
(1) Open the Windows Control Panel, Uninstall a Program. After the list loads, click the "Installed on" column heading to group the infections, I mean, additions, by date. This can help in smoking out undisclosed bundle items that snuck in with some software you agreed to install. Don't be fooled by seemingly innocent or important names if you do not remember choosing to install them. Take out as much trash as possible here.
(2) Open Firefox's Add-ons page using either:
- "3-bar" menu button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons
- in the Windows "Run" dialog, type or paste
In the left column, click Plugins. Set nonessential and unrecognized plugins to "Never Activate".
In the left column, click Extensions. Then, if in doubt, disable (or Remove, if possible) unrecognized and unwanted extensions. (Note: you might not be able to manually Disable extensions in Safe Mode because they are disabled automatically.)
Often a link will appear above at least one disabled extension to restart Firefox. You can complete your work on the tab and click one of the links as the last step.
(3) You can search for remaining issues with the scanning/cleaning tools listed in our support article: Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware. These on-demand scanners are free and take considerable time to run. If they finish quickly and especially if they require payment, you may have a serious infection. I suggest the specialized forums listed in the article in that case.