Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

I somehow I've lost star & box beside it. how to restore them

ladyclara36

I tried to remove a bookmark which had a outline of a star beside it. not sure how but I not only removed the star but the box like icon beside it, how can I restore both of them and remove single bookmarks.

I tried to remove a bookmark which had a outline of a star beside it. not sure how but I not only removed the star but the box like icon beside it, how can I restore both of them and remove single bookmarks.

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Hi ladyclara36, Thank you for your question. I understand that you have lost the bookmarks icon on your Firefox toolbar. It is possible to restore it by clicking on the Firefox Menu then the "Customize" button. Drag the icon back to where it was then click on exit customize.

If you have any other questions, we are happy to help.

Note that you can right-click a toolbar item in normal (non-customize) mode to (re)move items.

  • Select "Remove from Toolbar" to remove the button from the Navigation Toolbar and move it to the Customize palette ("3-bar" Firefox menu button > Customize).
  • Select "Move to Menu" to move a button to the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list
  • Select "Move to Toolbar" in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list to move the button to the toolbar.

See also: