I can't find a war to disable ad blocker in settings for a website.
I can't disable ad blocker in Firefox.
I can't disable ad blocker in Firefox.
I have been trying to install some Firefox extensions, and i keep getting a page i have added a snapshot of what i been getting
I am having difficulty understand where to start downloading Bookmark Dupes. I am not sure if it is the answer to my problems. I want to reorganize folders mess with dupl… (Máis información)
I am having difficulty understand where to start downloading Bookmark Dupes. I am not sure if it is the answer to my problems. I want to reorganize folders mess with duplicates ,layout order deletes and duplicates while maintaining most content
Update extension
Update extension
I won[t use You Tube bedcause of the onslaught of ads. I am told Friefox has a solution....does it?
I need ad blocker whe I access youtube. It's said the I should download extension u block origin. If it is safe where I can download it . Thanks.
Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I clic… (Máis información)
Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I click cancel it just closes the pop-up, clicking 'Install now' just brings it up again. I've just istalled Surshark.
Any ideas ?
pop up ads not blocked
I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the … (Máis información)
I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?
Just want to know if malware bites browser.God is safe for mozilla
I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the … (Máis información)
I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?
How to download cooke editor
Hi I don't have to much to say just protected from Ads
My tree style tabs have disappeared. I did not enable split screen, but it appeared at one point. Please help.
I was assured transition to Firefox was seamless, but everything about it so far has been anything but.!The final straw was 3 step process to sign in to BMO online (just … (Máis información)
I was assured transition to Firefox was seamless, but everything about it so far has been anything but.!The final straw was 3 step process to sign in to BMO online (just password w/chrome) Here its get verification code or go to extensions, ad blocker off, sign in to BMO, sign out, back to extensions , turn on ad blocker, carry on. Really? Settings suggestions seemed a bit like trial and error, and more time essentially wasted, as I now have a few hours invested trying to make this work for me. I am, admittedly no tech wizard, but neither an I stupid. I am minutes away from reversing the whole process and, much as I hate to, going back to the over-reaching arms of chrome/google. As I am not really expecting a response here, I realize this will just boil down to venting. There is much to Firefox that I liked, but the transitional road-blocks are exhausting . I will say it felt great to finally take that step, however temporary it was.
I use One Password as my password manager. Firefox is set up correctly to allow this. But every time I open a new instance it doesn't work. Most annoying. Please help … (Máis información)
I use One Password as my password manager. Firefox is set up correctly to allow this. But every time I open a new instance it doesn't work. Most annoying. Please help
How to download cooke editor
I no longer see my LastPass password manager on FireFox. I'm using an IMAC Retina, 5K, 27", 2017, Ventura 13.7.8. It's always been at the top of the page. What can I do … (Máis información)
I no longer see my LastPass password manager on FireFox. I'm using an IMAC Retina, 5K, 27", 2017, Ventura 13.7.8. It's always been at the top of the page. What can I do to bring it back?