Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

VPN and BROWSER??

Miguel B

YOUR BROWSER SUCK N VPN TOO. Sorry but it's TRUE. Can't use the VPN. It just turn OFF for no reason. I had to switch back to DUCK DUCK BROWSER. I purchase SURFSHARK VPN. still your browser can't keep up with a website like AFF.com. Very sad(GHETTOLY DISAPPOINTTED) tho. FireFox. NO GO!!!! FIX MY PROBLEM PLEASE. Thanks.

YOUR BROWSER SUCK N VPN TOO. Sorry but it's TRUE. Can't use the VPN. It just turn OFF for no reason. I had to switch back to DUCK DUCK BROWSER. I purchase SURFSHARK VPN. still your browser can't keep up with a website like AFF.com. Very sad(GHETTOLY DISAPPOINTTED) tho. FireFox. NO GO!!!! FIX MY PROBLEM PLEASE. Thanks.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.