How to change the default email compose location?
Occasionally I want to email from a link in my email message and the dialog box shows only Yahoo or Windows mail. How do I add my email preference (netscape.net) so when I click a link I get this option for email responses? I have tried copying the header info for composing and pasting it into the "browse" location where it ask for a "app". However it is not accepted as it is not an executable file.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Úinéir na ceiste
Thanks for the data. Very detailed but not helpful. First I Have W7 running. Also, use Netscape (AOL) for my email program. Have tried copy/paste the compose header (what is in the bar at composing time) info into the application area after the browse window is chosen. Looked on the C drive for AOL or Netscape and not found. I do receive mail from either @netecape.net or @aim.com from the same address. Any additional suggestions? Thanks in advance.