Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Mydish.com will not accept my password, but it will through internet explorer and the dish tech support says there is a problem with Mozilla
After trying to sign in to mydish.com using Mozilla and having my password rejected , and resetting it "successfully" several times, I still cannot sign in. Dish tech support tried several things and then asked me to try using a different browser. I tried internet explorer and everything worked fine. I have not had problems with Moz anywhere else. The same problem still persists after several days.
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!