I've imported my IE bookmarks into Firefox and want to delete some of them without deleting them from IE. How do I do this?
I prefer to use Firefox as browser. I have imported the favorites from IE into my Firefox. There are many favorites in IE that I do not use but another user of our computer does. I want to delete those favorites (bookmarks) from Firefox. I did one as a test and it was deleted from IE as well. This will not make for happy sharing of a computer!! How can I delete an imported IE bookmark from Firefox without automatically deleting it from IE? Thank you!
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Unity Player 3.5.5f2
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Deleting a bookmark from firefox should not delete it from IE
Did you delete it properly? Just open ff -> Ctrl + Shift + B -> Right click on bookmark to delete -> Click delete
Are you using the "Plain old favorites" extension?
- Plain old favorites: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/plainoldfavorites/