Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Firefox does not sync

qscgz

Hi,

I've set up my own sync server and runs very well. I am able to sync between the desktop versions of Firefox without any issues.

When I try to login to an existing sync account from my Android device (Relase and the beta version), after entering the user name, password, key and URL ( https://my.url.com/mozsync/ ), Firefox complains with this error message:

"Please enter valid server URL"

I don't use any self signed certificates and I don't get any certificate warning when I connect to other services running on this host.

It looks like, that the Firefox Android browser isn't doing anything, because I don't see log on the sync server.

Hi, I've set up my own sync server and runs very well. I am able to sync between the desktop versions of Firefox without any issues. When I try to login to an existing sync account from my Android device (Relase and the beta version), after entering the user name, password, key and URL ( https://my.url.com/mozsync/ ), Firefox complains with this error message: "Please enter valid server URL" I don't use any self signed certificates and I don't get any certificate warning when I connect to other services running on this host. It looks like, that the Firefox Android browser isn't doing anything, because I don't see log on the sync server.

Alle antwurden (3)

The URL I've entered is correct, including the leading https:// . The server runs on the standard https port 443 and I'm using official ssl certificates.

I have to say, that the sync server does not run on the webserver root. The URL in my case is something like https://my.domain.com/mozsync/ .

As mentioned, the desktop Browser syncs perfectly.

Well, this seems to be a bug in the Android version of Firefox.