Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

How can I sync my desktop bookmarks to my Android Phone?

keikun6969

I have already synced my bookmarks from one Phone (it had to be replaced be cause of a defect) to my Desktop, but i can not get those bookmarks from the desktop to show up on my new Phone. How can i fix this?

I have already synced my bookmarks from one Phone (it had to be replaced be cause of a defect) to my Desktop, but i can not get those bookmarks from the desktop to show up on my new Phone. How can i fix this?

Alle antwurden (1)