Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

I cannot update my Firefox as the new version does not support Norton Contant Guard which I need for security

anngwynne

If I update to the newer Firefox I would lose my virus protection which is Norton Constant Guard. Cannot you make this compatible? Thank you, Gwynne Rattenbury

If I update to the newer Firefox I would lose my virus protection which is Norton Constant Guard. Cannot you make this compatible? Thank you, Gwynne Rattenbury

Alle antwurden (1)

Norton is now compatible with Firefox 18 and has been since it was released. http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/Firefox-18-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/886718

Please note that all firefox interacts with is norton toolbar, which does nothing to improve your security. Your anti-virus will still protect you no matter what browser you use. Update to firefox 18.0.2 immediately, then run norton live update.