Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

In Firefox 13 I disables images in the settings. In 14 the option is gone and I can't re-enable them

refitman

In version 13 I disabled 'load images' in the settings menu. This option doesn't seem to be available in 14, how do I re-enable this funtion? It was very useful to be able to turn this on and off.

In version 13 I disabled 'load images' in the settings menu. This option doesn't seem to be available in 14, how do I re-enable this funtion? It was very useful to be able to turn this on and off.

Alle antwurden (3)

Keazen oplossing

Could you try this?

Enter the address about:config and press Enter. It may appear to freeze for 10+ seconds while the list loads.

In the search box type perm and press Enter to filter the list.

Look for permissions.default.image and Reset its value or Modify its value to 1 (load all images) or 3 (load site images but block off-site images).

Does it work?

That worked, than you. It is a shame that the option was removed from the menu - it is very useful for a mobile browser.

It is a shame that the option was removed from the menu - it is very useful for a mobile browser.

I agree.