Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Typing links in URL, pressing enter doesn't direct web page.

GuruEdward

So I'm typing a link in the url, not including the http://www. but just the name and the domain type. Like "Google.com" for example. After typing I press enter but I don't get directed to the new page. Pressing enter doesn't do anything, and even if I include the http://www. it's still the name.

So I'm typing a link in the url, not including the http://www. but just the name and the domain type. Like "Google.com" for example. After typing I press enter but I don't get directed to the new page. Pressing enter doesn't do anything, and even if I include the http://www. it's still the name.

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi,

Please see this.