Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

How do I make Google my default search engine?

Michael1927

How do I make Google my default search engine when I search in the address bar? I know how to change the default search engine in the search bar but I want to change the address bar.

How do I make Google my default search engine when I search in the address bar? I know how to change the default search engine in the search bar but I want to change the address bar.

Alle antwurden (2)

Keazen oplossing

You must modify Keyword.URL

see here how to do that :

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Keyword.URL

(Possible values and their effects, to see the google default value & Replacing Google with other search engines for location bar search, to see the way to do it.)


thank you

Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.