Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

I want to have help with translations

Anna73

I'm Dutch. I had a page in Spanish. The computer askes me if I wanted to have this page translated in Dutch. I said Yes, for every page in Spanish. But now, the next day it doesn't work anymore. My page doesn't get translated and the computer won't ask me again. How do I solve this?

I'm Dutch. I had a page in Spanish. The computer askes me if I wanted to have this page translated in Dutch. I said Yes, for every page in Spanish. But now, the next day it doesn't work anymore. My page doesn't get translated and the computer won't ask me again. How do I solve this?

Alle antwurden (1)

Those translations are probably being handled by the Google Toolbar, Firefox doesn't have a feature like that.

See this for support information about the Google Toolbar.
http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/?hl=en

Or visit the Google Toolbar forum.
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Toolbar?hl=en