Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Close multiple tabs is missing?

haiha.kar

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop.

Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs.

What's the reason for this?

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop. Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs. What's the reason for this?

Alle antwurden (2)

Here was the option to close selected tabs.

But you have there this Trash icon. What do you think it's for?

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.