Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Why can’t I sign in

aj7112

I’m trying to sign in and I hit use passkey and it just says incorrect without even attempting the passkey recognition

I’m trying to sign in and I hit use passkey and it just says incorrect without even attempting the passkey recognition

Alle antwurden (1)

And that is happening on some of your other devices that uses Firefox for Android? (since the question is posted from iOS)

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.