Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

FireFox Help with bookmarks

Faboul Ysou

Great Firefox community—I’m at my wit's end with my bookmarks. When I save a website or video to the toolbar, it only shows me an icon and text (like "YouTube"). I have over 70 music videos saved—for heaven's sake, I can't remember which is which. When I'm looking for a specific song, I have to click on every single one because I can't see anything other than the icon and the text.

Could you make it possible to save or add a video thumbnail? It would be much easier for me to find things if I could see the image from the video. It doesn't need to be an animated video—that would take up too much storage space. Just displaying the image from the video or song would be really helpful. Alternatively, you could tweak the bookmarks so you can see more than just text and an icon.

Thanks

Great Firefox community—I’m at my wit's end with my bookmarks. When I save a website or video to the toolbar, it only shows me an icon and text (like "YouTube"). I have over 70 music videos saved—for heaven's sake, I can't remember which is which. When I'm looking for a specific song, I have to click on every single one because I can't see anything other than the icon and the text. Could you make it possible to save or add a video thumbnail? It would be much easier for me to find things if I could see the image from the video. It doesn't need to be an animated video—that would take up too much storage space. Just displaying the image from the video or song would be really helpful. Alternatively, you could tweak the bookmarks so you can see more than just text and an icon. Thanks

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.