Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Oplost

Does Firefox for IOS support third party password mangers like NordPass?

Kevin Scott

I cannot find away to force Firefox to use NordPass when accessing a website that requires a password to sign in.

I cannot find away to force Firefox to use NordPass when accessing a website that requires a password to sign in.

Alle antwurden (3)

Keazen oplossing

Hi Kev,

Using a third-party password manager on Firefox for iOS works through iOS's built-in system-wide AutoFill feature rather than direct browser setting.

You may want to check out this article from Nordpass on enabling its autofill on iOS.

Thank you ! I was unable to find this article and I really appreciate you sending me a link.

Sure thing. Glad I could help. (:

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.