Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

ONE MORE TIME "BACK TO THE PAST"

Marco

Always the same bug and it seems nobody from MOZILlA is able to troubleshoot.

When I open Thunderbird, the following panel appears. I cannot delete it.


Authentification require -Mozilla Thunderbird" https://caldav.gmx.com ask for a user name and a password.


I never create this account

Regards Marc [redacted] @gmx.com

Always the same bug and it seems nobody from MOZILlA is able to troubleshoot. When I open Thunderbird, the following panel appears. I cannot delete it. --------------------------------------------------------------- Authentification require -Mozilla Thunderbird" https://caldav.gmx.com ask for a user name and a password. --------------------------------------------------------------- I never create this account Regards Marc [redacted] @gmx.com
Keppele skermôfbyldingen

Bewurke troch James op

Alle antwurden (1)

what authentication method is specified in the Thunderbird Account > Server

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.