Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

every holiday and birthday generates error every few minutes

Jason

happens on Windows 11 also

Every birthday or holiday reminder (I haven't entered these) generates an error when i select snooze or snooze all. The reminders I have entered snooze fine. Using gmail calendar.

happens on Windows 11 also Every birthday or holiday reminder (I haven't entered these) generates an error when i select snooze or snooze all. The reminders I have entered snooze fine. Using gmail calendar.
Keppele skermôfbyldingen

Alle antwurden (2)

you have this calendar in Thunderbird how? it looks to me like you have added a link to an ICS file on the web and have a read only calendar. But knowing exactly what link you used would probably make it possible to work you what you need to change.

So what link is the calendar on?

This is the properties of my working google calendar. What are your settings?

I added the gmail email account and the calendar was added at the same time. Image attached of settings. Thanks,

Bewurke troch Jason op

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.