Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

how do I find ready to scan to sync with my laptop

pmercer47

How do I find "ready to scan" to sync phone with laptop

How do I find "ready to scan" to sync phone with laptop

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi pmercer47,

Once you've got the QR code on your desktop, you can find the "ready to scan" button from your phone by tapping on the three dots menu, then select Sign in.

To learn more, check out How to set up Firefox Sync in Firefox for Android.

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.