Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

how can I pause youtube on firefox

tahserh

Help me find a way to pause when listening to a youtube lecture on firefox. The ones I prefer run for an hour or more. My laptop allows it but I can't find the way on the iPhone.

Help me find a way to pause when listening to a youtube lecture on firefox. The ones I prefer run for an hour or more. My laptop allows it but I can't find the way on the iPhone.

Alle antwurden (1)

Keazen oplossing

Hi tahserh,

You can simply click on the play button (see the attached) once to pause a video in YouTube.