Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

does firefox support jumping to specific library > history while searching?

real yuki

by jump to specific history, I mean something like search in library > bookmark and right-click on specific link then "show in folder"

it would be very helpful if something equivalent of "show in folder" exists in the context of history search, I often search specific site and wondering what else sites I opened around that time (relative to specific site I found on search results)

if there's any workaround or alternatives, please leave a comment! ^^

by jump to specific history, I mean something like search in library > bookmark and right-click on specific link then "show in folder" it would be very helpful if something equivalent of "show in folder" exists in the context of history search, I often search specific site and wondering what else sites I opened around that time (relative to specific site I found on search results) if there's any workaround or alternatives, please leave a comment! ^^

Alle antwurden (2)

also, it's unfortunate to know that Firefox mobile doesn't have the same UI on history feature as desktop have, which more flexible :(

Firefox stores the referring page for many links in your history, and that information could be used to partially reconstruct your path from one page to the next. But I don't think that is displayed within Firefox, you would need to use an add-on or external program to extract/process the data.