Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Looking for the “Trackers Blocked” toggle. My first time on the Firefox app.

pcnv

Looking for the “Trackers Blocked” toggle. This is concerning the Firefox Focus app, which I’m using on my iPhone. My first time on the Firefox app. I’m following the directions to allow some ads, in order to view a video clip on MSNBC, which is in an email I received from them.

Looking for the “Trackers Blocked” toggle. This is concerning the Firefox Focus app, which I’m using on my iPhone. My first time on the Firefox app. I’m following the directions to allow some ads, in order to view a video clip on MSNBC, which is in an email I received from them.

Bewurke troch pcnv op

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi pcnv,

Firefox Focus is a bit different since it has more blocking functionality by default, that's why you see bunch of toggles when you click on the shiled icon in the URL bar.

I guess what you're talking about here is the Enhanced Tracking Protection (ETP) feature which is available across products. To disable ETP in Firefox for iOS, please refer to the following article - Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for iOS and let me know if you need further help. Otherwise, feel free to mark the answer as a solution to indicate that your issue has been solved.

Thanks!