Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Bookmark Navigation Changes in Last Update iOS

dgmsmiles

Each update iteration seems to make using bookmarks on my iPad require more navigation. Prior to the current update (early Feb 2022) when I clicked on the button to allow me to navigate to a bookmark I would select a folder and then a subfolder and then on a link in that folder. For subsequent navigation in the same session when clicking on the button to allow me to navigate, it opens to the subfolder previously selected.

Now when I click on the button I have to select the folder, then the subfolder, then the link. This seems to be a step backwards and is quite annoying.

Each update iteration seems to make using bookmarks on my iPad require more navigation. Prior to the current update (early Feb 2022) when I clicked on the button to allow me to navigate to a bookmark I would select a folder and then a subfolder and then on a link in that folder. For subsequent navigation in the same session when clicking on the button to allow me to navigate, it opens to the subfolder previously selected. Now when I click on the button I have to select the folder, then the subfolder, then the link. This seems to be a step backwards and is quite annoying.

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi dgmsmiles, sorry about this,

I can confirm that our team is aware of this issue and currently looking into it. See https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/issues/9856