Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Session restore stopped working since last update

Indan

No matter how I close Firefox, (X, File->Exit, Menu->Exit), if I start it again it doesn't automatically restore the previous session.

If I click on "Menu->restore previous session" it does restore it.

Of course "Restore previous session" is enabled.

Why did it stop working, what changed?

No matter how I close Firefox, (X, File->Exit, Menu->Exit), if I start it again it doesn't automatically restore the previous session. If I click on "Menu->restore previous session" it does restore it. Of course "Restore previous session" is enabled. Why did it stop working, what changed?

Alle antwurden (2)

Keazen oplossing

Fixed by setting "browser.startup.page" to 3 in about:config...

Wow, if the box was checked on the Options page, that should match, so it's a surprise that you had to do it manually. But thank you for reporting back and reminding us that the Options page sometimes doesn't match the internal setting.