Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

New firefox quantum is overlapping multiple tabs and acting weird

nikhilponnuru

When I opened multiple tabs in a window of firefox quantum, new tabs were opening but getting overlapped with already opened ones and I was unable to close the opened tabs, as seen in the pic https://ibb.co/mpLxXb

I am using ubuntu 16.04 and unity desktop environment

When I opened multiple tabs in a window of firefox quantum, new tabs were opening but getting overlapped with already opened ones and I was unable to close the opened tabs, as seen in the pic https://ibb.co/mpLxXb I am using ubuntu 16.04 and unity desktop environment

Bewurke troch nikhilponnuru op

Alle antwurden (3)

Hi

So that we can better understand what you are seeing, please can you attach a screenshot?

It would also be useful to understand which distro you are using and which desktop environment you have installed.

Here is the screenshot https://ibb.co/mpLxXb

i tried uploading it while posting the question, but it took infinite time and still didn't get uploaded and updated question details

Bewurke troch nikhilponnuru op

Hi   !

What you are seeing is explained in this article :

https://www.ghacks.net/2017/09/13/firefox-57-disable-highlights-on-the-new-tab-page/

This article also shows how you can change and even disable certain features.