Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

The email that I registered with is no longer in use how do I log on

iamfor33

Can't sync on my phone or tablet

Can't sync on my phone or tablet

Alle antwurden (1)

Firefox Accounts are currently locked to a single email address and in order to use a different address, you have to create a new account and basically abandon the old one. There's currently no transfer mechanism for the data, so as you add devices to the account, you will be rebuilding its data.

Unfortunately there's no way to change or recover the email address associated with a Sync account. You would need to create a new account following the steps described in How do I set up Sync on my computer?
Source: I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do

Assuming you have Sync still set up on your Windows 10 installation of Firefox, you can disconnect it from that old Sync account on the Options page, then create a new one with your current address, and synchronize your existing desktop info to it. Then you can add the other devices to the new account.

Does that make sense?