Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

when I click on a hyperlink in my email, the linked document opens in a new tab, but I can't scroll to the bottom of the newly opened tab.

x77dude

usually, the linked page is longer than just one screen, and there are no scroll bars to access content beyond the bottom of the screen.

usually, the linked page is longer than just one screen, and there are no scroll bars to access content beyond the bottom of the screen.

Alle antwurden (1)

OK-- I found that I can scroll the page using the up/down arrows on the keyboard... but I can't scroll with the mouse. The checkbox "always use cursor keys" is unchecked.