Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Recover Facebook account

Kach02

XXX has always been my primary email address to log in the Facebook account. XXX mysteriously disappeared from the Facebook account I've had for 8 years. I had to do a whole new one.

I want my old Facebook account back

edit: removed personal information for your protection. (philipp)

XXX has always been my primary email address to log in the Facebook account. XXX mysteriously disappeared from the Facebook account I've had for 8 years. I had to do a whole new one. I want my old Facebook account back <sub>edit: removed personal information for your protection. (philipp)</sub>

Bewurke troch philipp op

Alle antwurden (1)

hello Kach02, you're posting in a support section for mozilla products, but your question doesn't appear to be related to that. please try to contact facebook's support channels instead... thank you!