Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

I Can't Open [Profile Manager] In FireFox

aa3jami

Hello .... I Have Firefox 31.0 , The Last one I Can't Open [Profile Manager] When I Make those paths "firefox -ProfileManager" firefox.exe -p "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -no-remote -p' Now The problem when i write one of the paths , It opens Firefox [Browser] I need to open The Profile Manager and make new user and use both of them in the same time

Thanks .....

Hello .... I Have Firefox 31.0 , The Last one I Can't Open [Profile Manager] When I Make those paths "firefox -ProfileManager" firefox.exe -p "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -no-remote -p' Now The problem when i write one of the paths , It opens Firefox [Browser] I need to open The Profile Manager and make new user and use both of them in the same time Thanks .....

Alle antwurden (2)

hello, all other firefox windows and processes have to be closed before firefox.exe -p will bring up the profile manager.

Keazen oplossing

Otherwise a new browser window will just open instead.

Though if entered correctly the -no-remote switch along with -P should open the ProfileManager so you can run a second instance with another Profile. Basically you cannot run more than one instance on same Profile.