Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Oplost Argivearre

Reply All window doesn't wordwrap

coffent

When I reply in plain-text format to a message sent to me and 14 others, all is well. However if I do "Reply All" the text that I type doesn't word-wrap (it extends past the right edge of the window). If I attempt to change the width of the window, the window immediately jumps to a very large width, extending over most of both monitors of my two-monitor system. Clicking the right edge of the window changes the cursor to a double-arrow, as expected, but I'm unable to reduce the width of the window, though I can make it even wider.

Why is this happening? Thanks.

When I reply in plain-text format to a message sent to me and 14 others, all is well. However if I do "Reply All" the text that I type doesn't word-wrap (it extends past the right edge of the window). If I attempt to change the width of the window, the window immediately jumps to a very large width, extending over most of both monitors of my two-monitor system. Clicking the right edge of the window changes the cursor to a double-arrow, as expected, but I'm unable to reduce the width of the window, though I can make it even wider. Why is this happening? Thanks.

Alle antwurden (1)

Keazen oplossing

I found the source of the problem, which is caused by an add-on (Identity Chooser). It posts a warning message if the recipients are not in one's personal address book, and the long message (listing the 14 recipients) apparently prevents the window from being reduced in width.