Why do you think this is windows 10? Its win 11 ...
Mozila thinks my OS is win 10, its not, its win 11
Mozila thinks my OS is win 10, its not, its win 11
what have you done with the? "new" firefox since the last update and change, it crashes, it won't open websites and now it said prove you're not a robot and other miscell… (lire la suite)
what have you done with the? "new" firefox since the last update and change, it crashes, it won't open websites and now it said prove you're not a robot and other miscellaneous things are going on? Can I go back one update? I dislike what you have done. Firefox has always been my first choice and not Chrome, I'm going to have to find another search engine.
Your current build of firefox runs substantially worse for me than previous versions. I use Firefox because it is non-chromium, which typically offers more user freedom a… (lire la suite)
Your current build of firefox runs substantially worse for me than previous versions. I use Firefox because it is non-chromium, which typically offers more user freedom and control, but these new performance settings which cannot be edited individually, but are controlled automatically, are overstepping. Please advise how I can change the settings on a deeper level than simply switching off hardware acceleration. I'd like to limit multiprocessing primarily, but I would also like to have access to other performance settings. Further, I would like to have more control over how Firefox can access my devices. Please advise how I can access and edit the full list of permissions available to Firefox. I ask for this in the interest of transparency and personal data protection.
Why is Firefox not working
I have a paid subscription for Mozilla VPN, it has stopped working. Please fix it.
Firefox for Android is not working properly on my phone.
This is actually the same in Firefox, and both only since today, working fine before: Typing Ctrl-C does nothing, Ctrl-X deletes whatever is selected, but it does not end… (lire la suite)
This is actually the same in Firefox, and both only since today, working fine before:
Typing Ctrl-C does nothing, Ctrl-X deletes whatever is selected, but it does not end up in the clipboard. In fact, if the clipboard contains something, it will be removed (Win-V still shows it, but it can no longer be pasted). When copying from somewhere else, pasting with Ctrl-V works.
AFAICT, no issues with any other programs.
Latest versions of FF (151.0.2) and Thunderbird (151.0.1), on Windows 10.
What could be wrong?
Thanks, Ralf
I believe with Update 154,0 my thunderbird has been freezing up. I can't see, to compress files or select some folders. After a few minutes everything freezes up. 21 AUGU… (lire la suite)
I believe with Update 154,0 my thunderbird has been freezing up. I can't see, to compress files or select some folders. After a few minutes everything freezes up. 21 AUGUST 2026
[redacted] @gmail.com
/edit: unlocked as other was made as duplicate.
Firefox not loading websites. Saying connection has timed out. Internet connection okay.
New user of the Mozilla VPN for MacOS 26 (soon to be 27). I have two questions: 1) how can I exclude a website from the VPN? The Roku website, accessed via Safari, does… (lire la suite)
New user of the Mozilla VPN for MacOS 26 (soon to be 27). I have two questions: 1) how can I exclude a website from the VPN? The Roku website, accessed via Safari, does not work with the VPN installed and enabled. The only instructions that I have been able to find use a Firefox extension that only works on Windows. 2) When I turn off the VPN, or quit it, I lose internet access. I have to uninstall the VPN client (I use AppCleaner) to effectively disable it and maintain internet access. How can I temporarily disable or quite the VPN and maintain internet access? Thanks !!
I have signed in and the mozilla icon is on my task bar but it will not open in a window
Why does VPN keep turning off i turn it on and change pages it's goes VPN that comes free with Firefox browser ?
Mozilla VPN does not start service on start up as before, nor allow me to start the service on my Dell laptop running Windows 11. I appear to be signed in and while I can… (lire la suite)
Mozilla VPN does not start service on start up as before, nor allow me to start the service on my Dell laptop running Windows 11.
I appear to be signed in and while I can navigate to different areas on the desktop app, it does not allow me to 'turn on' the VPN.
Can't play show. It stopped mid show. Code 6000. I can play other shows on paramount and other apps. I was in the middle of this show when it just stopped
I am new to Mozilla vpn. Running Linux Mint on HP laptop using firefox 155.0.1. I lose internet connection the second I turn on Mozilla vpn. I get error message "no signa… (lire la suite)
I am new to Mozilla vpn. Running Linux Mint on HP laptop using firefox 155.0.1. I lose internet connection the second I turn on Mozilla vpn. I get error message "no signal - check connection". This is regardless of the chosen location. What am i doing wrong?
Re: Betterbird saving address book
I want to back up my address book, but it will not let only do the complete backup as a zip file.
How do I make foxfire my primary search engine?
I been using FireFox for at least a decade I am really disappointed in it's current state. It is very slow OIS is Version 26.6.2 (25G83). Constantly telling me it can't f… (lire la suite)
I been using FireFox for at least a decade I am really disappointed in it's current state. It is very slow OIS is Version 26.6.2 (25G83). Constantly telling me it can't find server when I hit an website link? Also frequently says secure connection? I want my FireFox back.
How to change location
I use Firefox to watch several of my live news programs on their web sites. Recently I am finding that the volume control does not allow access to actual control (it is o… (lire la suite)
I use Firefox to watch several of my live news programs on their web sites. Recently I am finding that the volume control does not allow access to actual control (it is on or off choices) without going to full screen. And tried a couple on edge. In fact, the first below will NOT LOAD in Firefox. https://www.mysuncoast.com/livestream/ https://www.fox13news.com/live So far skynews.com/watch-live has still let me balance the sound levels. What is going on? Is this a choice of the providers to not allow control? A recent change in YOUR end? I really hate to have to drop Firefox and go to Edge for my live news broadcasts, but this is what you are forcing on me..... Scott Hepburn [email removed]@verizon.net