Affichage des questions pour le sujet :
Afficher les questions étiquetées :

Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files into an outgoing email.

I use Thunderbird for email. Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files/photos into an outgoing email. Also, keyboard shortcut ctrl+shift+A doesn't work and is greyed… (lire la suite)

I use Thunderbird for email. Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files/photos into an outgoing email. Also, keyboard shortcut ctrl+shift+A doesn't work and is greyed out. I have no extensions and troubleshooting mode doesn't work either. What's wrong?

Ouvert 3 2

Attach File no longer Works as of 10/05 W11

You Know!!! This is not uncommon. This is the first time for me. I've removed the Open as Admin... Off & On. Total BS that this isn't a top issue when I come her… (lire la suite)

You Know!!! This is not uncommon. This is the first time for me. I've removed the Open as Admin... Off & On. Total BS that this isn't a top issue when I come here. Lousy support. I need to go elsewhere.

Ouvert 2

Attach button not working on new emails

The attach button is not working on new emails. I've been dragging files into new emails as attachments. Thunderbird version 157.0.1. When will this bug be fixed? Thank y… (lire la suite)

The attach button is not working on new emails. I've been dragging files into new emails as attachments. Thunderbird version 157.0.1. When will this bug be fixed? Thank you Norm

Ouvert 1

Unable to attach files to emails (the ‘Attachments’ button does not respond)./ Anhänge an Email nicht möglich (Button "Anhänge" reagiert nicht).

I want to attach a file to an email. However, the ‘Attach’ button isn’t responding. The help button at the bottom of the page isn’t responding either. This hasn’t been a … (lire la suite)

I want to attach a file to an email. However, the ‘Attach’ button isn’t responding. The help button at the bottom of the page isn’t responding either. This hasn’t been a problem before.

Ich will an eine Email eine Datei anhängen. Der Button "Abhänge" reagiert aber nicht. Auch der Hinweisbutton an der Fußleitse reagiert nicht. Bisher war dies kein Problem

Ouvert 1

Since that last update I can no longer attach files to emails. Can You help?

I did a routine update a day or two ago. Since then I can no longer attach files to emails. Has a setting changed? If so, can you let me know how I can restore this funct… (lire la suite)

I did a routine update a day or two ago. Since then I can no longer attach files to emails. Has a setting changed? If so, can you let me know how I can restore this function? Many thanks, Mark N

Ouvert 1 3

Unable to attach files to emails since 30 Sept update (bug2077590)

Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as… (lire la suite)

Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as a problem before. I am running Windows 11 home version. Help!

Ouvert 6 21 20

Attach button dont work after updating to tb 157

When writing an email and i try to press attach button, nothing happens and i cant attach file that way. Drag and drop works. This came after updating thunderbird to lat… (lire la suite)

When writing an email and i try to press attach button, nothing happens and i cant attach file that way. Drag and drop works. This came after updating thunderbird to latest versio 157, earlier attach button worked fine. Any solutions to this problem?

Ouvert 1 4

ou trouver la version de thunderbird installée ?

Bonjour, Envoyer une piece jointe : aucune réponse à l'appel de la fenêtre "piece jointe" que ce soit par le bouton ou par le menu et ce depuis la mise à niveau de ubuntu… (lire la suite)

Bonjour, Envoyer une piece jointe : aucune réponse à l'appel de la fenêtre "piece jointe" que ce soit par le bouton ou par le menu et ce depuis la mise à niveau de ubuntu 26.04. Merci

Ouvert 1

Sending mail with photos

I use to be able to send photo's but not anymore. I have looked thru all the suggestions but can't find the answer. I am assuming that one needs to use file link, but i… (lire la suite)

I use to be able to send photo's but not anymore. I have looked thru all the suggestions but can't find the answer. I am assuming that one needs to use file link, but if I choose the file link the recipient either doesn't get the email or deletes it because they now don't recognize the sender. If I ignore the file link option the recipient doesn't get the photo just the email body. What has changed in Thunderbird. I use Runbox for my main email and Gmail as alternative.

Ouvert 1

Attach button does not respond. Drag and Drop works. (bug2077590)

I cannot use the attach button to attach files to outgoing emails. Alt+Shift+A does not respond either. I am running Thunderbird from the "Thunderbird Setup 157.0.1" in… (lire la suite)

I cannot use the attach button to attach files to outgoing emails. Alt+Shift+A does not respond either. I am running Thunderbird from the "Thunderbird Setup 157.0.1" installer. I am able to drag and drop but that method is rather unwieldy. I recently upgraded Windows 11 to version 26H2.157.

Ouvert 2 5

Change the app that opens email attachments

A few days ago someone sent me an email with a .png file attached. Normally .png files open in something called Microsoft Photos but I accidentally selected to view it in… (lire la suite)

A few days ago someone sent me an email with a .png file attached. Normally .png files open in something called Microsoft Photos but I accidentally selected to view it in PhotoPad, rather than in Photos. Now, every time someone sends me a .png attachment, Thunderbird always opens it in PhotoPad.

Is there somewhere where I can correct this so that in future, they'll go back to opening in Photos?

Résolu 2