Affichage des questions pour le sujet :
Afficher les questions étiquetées :

Moving open tabs I used to be Able to simply drag and swap, now they dont move..??

For my open tabs , I was able to drag the open tab into a new spot, but recently I cannot switch them around. Is there a sett>ng that may have changed?? Or other reas… (lire la suite)

For my open tabs , I was able to drag the open tab into a new spot, but recently I cannot switch them around. Is there a sett>ng that may have changed?? Or other reason?

Ouvert

Close multiple tabs is missing?

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop. Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sen… (lire la suite)

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop.

Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs.

What's the reason for this?

Ouvert 2

Tabs stay open after pressing back button

I just installed firefox, but every time i leave a page, it stays open and a new tab opens. I google something, press back, and it opens a new tab while keeping the googl… (lire la suite)

I just installed firefox, but every time i leave a page, it stays open and a new tab opens. I google something, press back, and it opens a new tab while keeping the google with the question open. It leaves me with tabs i manually have to close I also don't want to use the automatic function, because i like keeping a few tabs open for myself, and also it wouldn't solve my problem. So the tabs staying open just causes a lot of tab-clutter Is there any setting or trick to it?

Ouvert 10

Mobile homepage is changed to summary when FFox is minimized or closed

I use both Firefox on PC and Android. I have never noticed such strange behavior on PC. When closing FF, even after PC restart, FF always opens the same pages and tabs I … (lire la suite)

I use both Firefox on PC and Android. I have never noticed such strange behavior on PC. When closing FF, even after PC restart, FF always opens the same pages and tabs I left it. On Android, after minimizing and retuning, I see a summary page instead of the page I am reading. In settings the selected option is : Open the last tab.

Ouvert 1 1